At Maison we are proud of our
personal customer service. We have therefore decided not to offer a
buy on-line service yet.
To see the furniture click on the buttons shown left. Take a note of
the name and code number of your chosen items and then contact
We are happy to take orders by phone, fax, post, email or
of course in person at Maison in
our stores in Tunbridge Wells, Richmond and Dorking. See the How
to find us page for more information.
At Maison you will find a wide
range of beautiful and stylish accessories for
Our collection is constantly changing so cannot be included on our web
site at the moment.
Please visit us to see and buy from the latest range. The How to find us page
has more information.
Local delivery charges start at £20 for Tunbridge Wells and
£25 for Richmond. We will quote for delivery at the time of
We are working on nationwide delivery too - please contact
us for the latest information.
You can pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit cards - except American
Express. You can pay over the phone, by post, or in person at Maison.
25% deposit is required on all orders. The remaining balance is then
requested prior to despatch
It is always our intention at Maison to offer you an excellent
service, however we must have some terms and conditions in the event
- We endeavour to give accurate and clear descriptions and measurements
of our furniture at all times but these can be subject to change. Due
to the limitations of the photography and the manufacturing process colours
may vary from the examples shown.
- We will give you a guide to the expected delivery date for your
furniture at the time of order, if it is not in stock. But please be
advised that this is beyond our control and delivery times can change
- There is no guaranteed delivery date. We will not give discounts
to compensate for delayed deliveries.
- We will of course to the best of our knowledge keep you informed
of any changes as we know them. We want you to have a positive experience
with Maison. Occasionally we have some delays on furniture arriving,
due to our supplier delays and this is beyond our control.
- If we cannot supply the item you ordered we will refund your deposit.
- A deposit of 25% is required to secure an order.
- All items must be paid in full, prior to delivery including the
appropriate delivery charge.
- We charge for delivery based on distance from our stores, not the
number of items – up to a maximum of 5 items.
- Any delivery over 5 items will be charged accordingly to reflect
the extra time required to deliver a larger order, we will agree this
with you at the time of your order.
- All items will be delivered, unwrapped and placed in your chosen
- All beds, tables and furniture will be assembled ready to use, no
extra charge will be made.
- With the exception of some furniture that needs to be dismantled
and reassembled at your house due to access problems. If we find this
to be necessary (and this is possible) we will charge an hourly rate
for this service.
- If this service has not been pre-booked we reserve the right to
reschedule this delivery and will charge a second delivery charge equivalent
to the first one to help cover our costs of redelivery.
- We will aim to deliver at a convenient day and time (in the morning
or the afternoon) slots.
- We are not obliged to deliver on any exact day and time you specify.
- Any furniture order can be cancelled within 7 days of the order
and your 25% deposit will be returned.
- We are not obliged to return your deposit if you change your mind
beyond this time.
- We will endeavour to suggest suitable alternatives OR a credit note
may be issued but this is wholly at our discretion.
Returns: damaged items
- Returns will only be accepted in the case of damage when found at
the time of delivery
- The furniture must be unwrapped and checked at this time. If your
furniture is found to be damaged we will replace the item and redeliver
it to you as soon as possible.
- VERY IMPORTANT- If you decide to accept the furniture wrapped and
/or not placed in your chosen location, we are NOT obliged to honour
any claims for damages after the delivery date.
Returns if you change your mind, Or if the item does not fit
- If you change your mind when you receive your furniture we are NOT
obliged to accept a return.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the item(s) you order will either
fit into your chosen location and/or we are able to deliver it, bearing
in mind; access through doors, up stairs and around corners without
unreasonable requests that might damage the furniture or your walls!
- We will always try to help, but If the furniture will not fit we
are not obliged to accept the return at any stage.
- On occasion we will at our discretion agree to take the furniture
back, but we will levy a charge of the 25% DEPOSIT AND A COLLECTION
CHARGE equivalent to your first delivery charge. We will then issue
a credit note for the difference between your 25% deposit and your
- It is not our obligation to find you a suitable alternative. We
are confident with our large choice of furniture that there are many
alternative options for you to choose.
- If you find your furniture to be faulty (examples might be: a hinge
breaking, a small crack appearing) and this is very rare, we will endeavour
to repair the problem or offer a replacement if this is not possible.
- We are not responsible for faults due to, water damage, unusual
variations in temperature, colour fading due to heat or sunlight or
normal wear and tear, your own personal damage or beyond a limit of
one year from the date of purchase.